Posts tagged whey
Health Benefits of Hemp Protein
Organic Hemp Protein is actually the most bio-available (able to be used by your body and not just undigested and out of your body quickly) protein on the planet! It is easier to digest than either Whey or Soy and is a complete protein with a complete branch chain amino acid profile (BCAA’s).
It has the highest natural vibrational level (under a Darkfield microscope, which measures the photon or light energy emission from all living things.) It is easily absorbable can be used by the body rapidly because of it’s high enzyme level. It’s protein structure is very strongly bound, so it leads to strong muscle fibers being built by your body.
Hemp Protein Powder
Here are a few of Organic Hemp’s many benefits:
- More absorbable amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
- A complete protein source – more balanced and digestible than Soy.
- Contains about 47% oil, 78% of which is Omega or Essential Fats.
- Contains all the Essential or Omega Fats required for human health.
- Contains several times more Omega 3 Essential Fats than any fish.
- More energy than energy bars or drinks but with no sugar and More >