If You’re Not Recovering Properly, You’re Not Growing!
Muscle Growth and Recovery
You need to use the best muscle recovery supplements you can find to give yourself a shot at taking it to the next level. All muscle growth happens in this recovery phase and not an inch or ounce is happening when you are working out. This is where you can have your best advantage. Not everyone spends their time researching the latest and best muscle recovery techniques on the planet, so when you find them you can be assured that you’re in a very small circle of insiders. If you’re following a caveman or paleo type diet then that is also very helpful as it’s what the top athletes use themselves. For more information visit Paleo Diet for Athletes.
Supplements for Muscle Recovery
I have listed here the best natural muscle recovery supplements, tips and techniques that you can incorporate immediately and start making crazy/silly gains. These tips will have you looking, feeling and performing better than you ever had. It’s one thing to work out hard and smart, but it’s entirely a different breed of cat that actually makes the gains while the others you see are staying basically the same – day in and day out. I’m going to show you a few simple things you can do to recover better, faster and actually increase your natural growth hormone (which causes you to gain lean muscle and lose stored body fat) while feeling so much more energetic too.
Muscle Recovery Tips
I’ll list the best things that I have actually tested (and do myself) to gain muscle fast and it’s actually easy too. It’s using science and technology along with nature to be wise as an owl and tough as a gorilla in heat. These are the things that I actually do myself that allowed me to transform my body from being bulky and sore all the time to being mean, lean and energetic:
- Grounding or Earthing: what this does is borrows electrons from earth’s natural electro-magnetic field (negative ions) that quench the free radicals that you received during your workout. This is also called connecting to the Schumann Resonance or Frequency and it has profound effect on muscle recovery, hormone recovery, joint and cartilage repair as well as superior sleep (and recovery again) cycles. This works very well and recharges your body to it’s natural circadian rhythm. You’re in the flow, or the zone at this point. Use a grounding mattress pad and rest and sleep on it when you can, particularly after workouts if you can. Workout outdoors to if you can, with barefoot contact with the earth. You can also go barefoot on the beach, river or stream and get good recovery benefits there.
- Take powdered MSM or MSM Joint Formula immediately after your workout in your workout recovery drink. This is important because the sulfur is a major part of muscle and joint tissue repair. You will want to get the powder because you need a rebuilding dose not just a maintenance dose. A couple of grams after workout, and it’s much less expensive this way.
- Listen to binaural beats (or isochronic) which create the specific brainwaves that signal your brain and endocrine system to produce growth hormone and increase muscle re-genesis. Choose one that increases HgH or deep relaxation.
- Add a scoop of organic hemp protein powder in your recovery drink as well, as this is natures most resilient plant and is a perfect protein, particularly for athletes. Just ask any professional swimmer.
- Nitic Oxide – Natural muscle synthesizer. Increase muscle tissue, sexual function, boosts natural hormone levels and is actually heart healthy too. Not bad for a simple amino acid supplement huh?
Here is my personal muscle recovery drink mix and ratios:
- 3-5 Grams L-Glutamine Powder or Glutamine Caps (immediately after workout – Burst of Natural Growth Hormone)
- Wait 30 minutes (Glutamine competes with aminos and Nitric Oxide for Muscle Receptors)
- Use the sauna or steam room for muscle recovery) then;
- 1 Scoop Organic Hemp Protein (Best Source of Organic Protein in the World)
- 1 Scoop Greens & Whey Protein (Powerful protein source with natural aerobic/anaerobic activators)
- 4 Grams Micronized Creatine (Boosts ATP Muscular Energy Cycle)
- 3-5 Grams Nitric Oxide (Amino Acid Growth Factor and Muscle Contractor)
- 1 Scoop Gelatinized Maca (Adrenal Gland Activator – Androgenic Energy)
- 1 Scoop MSM Powder or MSM Joint (natural sulfur to rebuild muscles, body collagen matrix and joint protector)
- Whole Banana, Apple or other fruit (Juice or sports drink is of next value)
- Wait an hour then,
- Have a complete whole meal (Protein, Complex Carbohydrates and Healthy Fats)
You can add the powdered supplements to a shaker bottle and have in your gym bag. Just add filtered or alkaline ionized water and shake for one minute. You will be so amazed at how much progress you’re now making. Welcome to the accelerated muscle recovery club!